Saturday Junior Winter Classes
Winter Group Classes 2022
10 Week Session
January 3 - March 13, 2022
* Classes and instructors are subject to change
- No Refunds or credits for injury, illness, or missed classes. No makeup classes. No Refunds for multiple class sign -ups (Please only sign up for yourself and your family, not for your friends)
- Classes are held at the La Cienega Tennis Center unless otherwise noted. LCTC is located at 325 S La Cienega Blvd, Beverly Hills, CA 90211. Other locations include Roxbury Park.
- Classes will have a maximum of 6 students per court and instructor for a 10 week session.
- $240 for Non-Beverly Hills Residents. $220 for Beverly Hills Residents
- Class will have a maximum of 6 students per court and an instructor for a 10 week session.
- $320 for Non-Beverly Hills Residents. $300 for Beverly Hills Residents.
1.0 - Beginner. Players who are new to tennis
2.0 - Advanced Beginner. A refresher for those who have not played in awhile. Class is geared towards continuing to build on the fundamentals
3.0 - Intermediate. Players can sustain rallies and have a working knowledge of all shots in tennis.
4.0 - Advanced. Players can compete at a high level of competition.
Beginner - Players are new to tennis
Advanced Beginner - Players have basic knowledge of all the shots in tennis
Intermediate - Players have consistent ability to hit all shots and are learning how to construct points
JCP Prep - Players are working on advanced spins and strategies as they prepare for competitive play.