2022 SPRING GROUP CLASSES
MARCH 21 - JUNE 5, 2022
No classes Monday, May 30, and the week of April 11-17.
- Levels are listed at the top of each class.
- 1.0 Classes are open to all beginner players.
- 2.0 Classes are open to players who have taken at least 1-2 1.0 classes and/or have been told by their tennis instructor to move up to the 2.0 level.These players are still working on control and consistency but have a working knowledge of the majority of the shots in tennis, ie forehand, backhand, volleys, serves, etc.
- 3.0 Classes are open to players who have been told by their tennis instructor to move up a 3.0 level and.can consistently rally and have control of their shots. These are intermediate level players.
- 4.0 Classes are open to players who have been told by their tennis instructor to move up a 4.0 level. These players hit with power, spin, and shot variations. Footwork and movement is fluid. A high level of competition should be expected.
- Please look at the schedule carefully before signing up for your class. Do not sign up for a class simply because it fits your schedule, be observant of the levels listed.
- If you sign up for the wrong level class, reassignment will be based on availability and not guaranteed.
We look forward to seeing everyone on the courts. Thank you for your help in keeping our classes competitive, balanced, and fun!