2022 SPRING GROUP CLASSES
MARCH 21 - JUNE 5, 2022
No classes Monday, May 30, and the week of April 11-17.
- Levels are listed at the top of each class.
- 1.0 Classes are open to all beginner players.
- 2.0 Classes are open to players who have taken at least 1-2 1.0 classes and/or have been told by their tennis instructor to move up to the 2.0 level. These players are still working on control and consistency but have a working knowledge of the majority of the shots in tennis, ie forehand, backhand, volleys, serves, etc.
- 3.0 Classes are open to players who have been told by their tennis instructor to move up a 3.0 level and.can consistently rally and have control of their shots. These are intermediate level players.
- 4.0 Classes are open to players who have been told by their tennis instructor to move up a 4.0 level. These players hit with power, spin, and shot variations. Footwork and movement is fluid. A high level of competition should be expected.
- Please look at the schedule carefully before signing up for your class. Do not sign up for a class simply because it fits your schedule, be observant of the levels listed.
- If you sign up for the wrong level class, reassignment will be based on availability and not guaranteed.